Past Conference Info & Photos
January 25 and 26, 2018
-- Registration Now Open --
-- Tentative Agenda --
--Conference Exhibiting Info--
-- Pre-Conference NASFAA Training Registration --
|2 Day Member
|2 Day Non-Member
|1 Day Member
|1 Day Non-Member
|Late Registration Begins January 13th
Your Winter Conference Program Committee is hard at work finalizing the conference sessions. To help ISFAA members “Go for the Gold” we will be having interest sessions from CHE, A Federal Update, Information on Year Around Pell Grants, Administering Title IV Aid for Transfer Students, Working with Online and Distance Ed Students. These are just a few of the sessions that will be offered, more information will be provided soon.
Drury Plaza Hotel Indianapolis Carmel
9625 North Meridian Street Indianapolis, IN 46290
-- Click Here to Make Your Reservations Online --
Please make your reservations by Friday, December 22, 2017 to receive your group rate. Reservations made after this date will be subject to prevailing rate and availability.
Reservations may also be made by calling 1-800-325-0720 and refer to your group number.
- FREE Hot Breakfast - At Drury, “hot” means Belgian waffles, scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and more.
- FREE 5:30 Kickback® - Enjoy a variety of free snacks - like salads, soups and more - and cold beverages, including a variety of beer, wine or mixed cocktails, from 5:30 to 7 p.m.
- FREE Free Long Distance - One hour every room every night.
- FREE Wifi Throughout the Hotel.
- FREE Soda and Popcorn - From 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm every night in the lobby.
- Plus much more!!
2017 Summer Conference Presentations
2017 Winter Conference Presentations
75th Anniversary Celebration
View Past Conference Presentations